Star Wars Card Trader app

Only because I am a Star Wars sucker.

I've been playing on this app for months now and just don't like it overall. I don't like the credits distribution and I would never never never pay for credits to "purchase" fake trading cards. I mean, come on, these are only digital images. I'm sure there's someone out there who has screen-captured all the cards and put them on a blog somewhere. They aren't even tangible trading cards.

Secondly, when I buy a pack, quite regularly I get doubles in the same pack. That's not right.

My biggest issue is the simple idea that the only difference between levels of card is a colored banner around the outside.
I mean, really? The same Darth Vader image but a different color banner? Not a different color background, but just an enhanced banner around the image. So what? If these were physical cards I could see the difference in rarity. There would be only so many made. But these are just digital pictures. Am I supposed to be impressed? If they were different pics, then maybe. 

And it is just way too hard to trade. 

Comments