Star Trek commentary

Back in 2008, with just my laptop before Netflix streaming was big in my life, I watched Evert episode of the original series of Star Trek and blogged about it. Part of it was to make sure I had seen every single episode. Part of it was to discuss, hopefully, with people who had seen and loved all this before.

Truth of the matter is that it was for my own exploration into why a geek like myself loves this stuff.

Most of it is bad, if not downright pitiful. And this is from a guy who loves Star Trek. Some is plain old good fiction. However, the really good stuff is just really good. I think that's what makes me hold on even through the garbage. When it is good, it is the best stuff I have encountered.

So here, divided up by episodes, are my 2008 commentaries on the original series of Star Trek. Some are short--sometimes not much really needs to be said. And the episode numbers are those given to them by the CBS website at that time.

Comments