A review of Not Cool by Greg Gutfeld

Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You by Greg Gutfeld

Yes, I have stayed up late just to watch Red Eye on Fox News before because Greg Gutfeld is humorous and right on point most of the time. He's the kind of guy that could get a whole party moving and the revelers come out talking about how they never knew politics could be so funny.

These little essays or vignettes are well-reasoned arguments with enough humor and irony that make it easy to understand the issues. There are lines that I hope to remember the next time I talk about these subject to people, points that I enjoyed the intensity of so much that I want to share them. Also, he is raving mad in lots of spots, at the other side of the aisle, at the opposing forces. Sometimes I think that if they read these arguments that they would see how silly they are being.

Gutfeld is not as esoteric or verbose as Dennis Miller books, which I love just as well, yet his points, sentences, and inferences are great to quote from. This book sounds just like he is sitting there having a conversation with me, and I love that style for a political book. But this is not just a political book--this is a common sense book that will start conversations.

I heartily recommend reading this book and I am going to do grab a copy of his other book, The Joy of Hate, very soon.

More Info
Author Info

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

Comments