My NFL pick stats

Just picking winners. I am no expert by far. Just a casual observer. I watch three games (or more) on Sundays, the Monday night game, and I would watch the Thursday game if it wasn't on the frigging NFL Network. (How the hell isn't that on basic cable? It is a commercial-ridden channel, for Pete's sake.)

After 11 weeks, I am 105-55, or 65.63%.

I went 8-7 week 8; 8-5 week 10; 10-4 week 11; and only 6-7 week 9, my first under .500 picking week this season and for several years, I believe.

Contrast this to the picking leader on ESPN as of today, Tom Jackson at  64.8% and I could be sitting right there next to these guys analyzing and kibitzing these games.

That's another reason I like the NFL--any team can win with really unpredictable results. I mean, who would have picked Oakland to beat Kansas City this past Thursday? No one but a Raider fan, I'll tell you that.

Comments